CALL NOW $0 CALL OUT FEE * T&C apply0406 100 100
Enquire below for a response within minutes
No electrical system is faultless, so power surges and disruptions can happen all the time. Unfortunately, these surges and disruptions can cause damage to more complex electrical systems like computers, smart systems, and even home appliances. The best way to protect these appliances from unexpected surges is to install a surge protector and a power board. These installations will help regulate the supply of electricity to the devices and appliances so you don’t have to worry about your expensive equipment being damaged by unexpected surges in power. At Express Electrical Group, we have a team of experienced electricians who can carry out all types of installations and repairs swiftly and efficiently. To install a power board or a surge protector Sydney, don’t hesitate to give us a call today.
Surge Protector Installation
Surge protectors either block or ground electrical voltage that exceeds a set amount. This ensures that the excess electricity from the surge doesn’t reach the device or appliance and damage the delicate internal circuitry of appliances like computers, televisions, refrigerators, air conditioners, etc. Some power boards and power strips come with built-in surge protection but that’s not really enough to suppress or redirect sharp voltage spikes. You need a dedicated surge protection device for the task.
Surge protectors are relatively complex appliances so they need to be installed correctly. Poor or incorrect installation can cause fires, damage appliances and devices, and even place your life at risk. Our experienced electricians have handled a large number of surge protector Sydney installation projects and understand how these devices work. They’ll make sure the system is installed correctly. Here’s what they do:
- Consider Your Requirements – Different electrical systems require different kinds of surge protectors. For example, a device designed specifically for residential properties won’t work as well or be as reliable in commercial properties, especially properties with the wiring of a different voltage. Our electricians will take careful precautions of your requirements and determine which kind of surge protector you need.
- Your Options – Based on your electrical systems and your requirements, the electrician will recommend Type 1 arresters, Type 2 arresters, or Type 3 arresters. They’ll introduce you to the best-known manufacturers in the market and recommend brands based on real-life experience with the products. Our electricians are very honest and will never recommend a product that they haven’t seen perform well under different conditions.
- Installation – Once our electricians have decided what kind of systems you need on your property, they’ll carry out the installation. They have access to all the tools, safety gear, and equipment so they can securely install the surge protector Sydney without accidents. They’ll also make sure the protector is installed without accidents and will double check all the wiring and connections to ensure the protector is attached to the electrical system securely before considering their job is done.
Once the installation is complete, your devices and appliances will be protected from surges and spikes in electrical supply. If you encounter any problem down the line, you can always call our customer service number and expect immediate assistance. We also provide servicing and maintenance to ensure your surge protector always works well.
Power Board Installation
Sometimes a single outlet isn’t enough to accommodate all of your devices or appliances in one place. For example, you need different power points for your computer, monitors, printer, scanner, and even the WiFi router. You can’t just connect all of these devices to one power point and that’s why you need power board.
The power board contains a number of power points and allows you to connect multiple devices to a single power source. These boards come with built-in surge protectors and as long as you don’t overload the board, you can use it safely. Our electricians can recommend and install power boards in your residential or commercial property. All you need to do is tell us where you want us to install it and we will handle the rest.
Our experienced electricians are familiar with the best products in the industry and know which power boards will be suitable for which purpose. They’ll recommend boards that have performed well in real life conditions and install them for you. They’ll also show you how to avoid accidents and fire.
Why Choose Us?
- Our company has been around for more than 12 years so we have ample experience in this field.
- We’re a licensed and insured business so you can trust us to provide good quality services.
- Our company provides 24/7 emergency services and assistance. You can call our customer care number at any time and expect a prompt response.
- Our services are reasonably priced and we have no hidden costs. Our electrician will provide a comprehensive quote at the beginning so you can make your decision regarding your budget for repairs or installations.
If you want to know more about surge protector Sydney and power board installation and our services here at Express Electrical Group, don’t hesitate to call us at 0406 100 100 or contact us through our online contact form. If you have an emergency, we have a solution!