CALL NOW $0 CALL OUT FEE * T&C apply0406 100 100
Enquire below for a response within minutes
Wires are concealed behind walls, lights are often out of reach, and power points and switchboards are usually ignored. Most homeowners don’t pay much attention to their residential electrical system unless it develops a problem. While the materials in the electrical system are designed to last for several years, they do need some maintenance. At Express Electrical Group, our Residential Electrician Sydney can help you keep your residential electrical system in good shape, provide prompt repairs, and handle complete installations if needed.
Our electricians have ample experience and can handle all kinds of residential electrical challenges. Whether you want to install a small light or need to replace a malfunctioning fixture, we can handle the job. Here’s a brief introduction to our services:
Wires can only last for so long before the environment has an impact on them and causes them to fray. Damaged and loose wires can become a hazard and lead to residential fires if you don’t fix the problem quickly. If you have an old home or have recently purchased an old property, you need to consider home re-wiring. As mentioned before, most of the wires are concealed behind walls so it’s not easy to determine their state.
- When Should You Rewire? – Rewiring is a big decision and most people hesitate to take that step because of the expense. But if your home is more than 50 years old, has dated aluminum wiring or knob-and-tube fixtures, frequently experiences blown fuses and circuit breaks, has charred or discolored power points, or has switchboards that emit a burning smell, you need to call a professional.
- Once in A Lifetime Expense – This is a once in a lifetime expense so when you replace your older wiring, you won’t need to worry about spending money on it again.
- Time – Rewiring will take around 10 working days to complete and the cost of the installation will depend on the size of your home and the kind of fixtures you use. Our experts will assess your property carefully, determine how much material and labor they’ll need, and provide you with an accurate quote.
You can trust our residential electrician Sydney to provide an honest and unbiased opinion on the repair and rewiring. You can also trust them to provide a quote with no hidden costs so you’re not surprised by the invoice at the end of the job.
Hot Water System
Hot water is no longer a luxury and most modern homes have these systems installed. Australians have come to rely on a constant supply of hot water whenever they wish to bathe. We’re familiar with all kinds of systems available today and aware of the different brands in the market. Here’s what we can do for you:
- Assess Your Requirements – We’ll arrive at your property and study the general architecture to determine the layout of the hot water system. Our experts will take the size of your home, the number of bathrooms, and other such factors into consideration before they create a plan for the installation process.
- The Right Hot Water System – It’s not easy to choose a good water heater that will provide an adequate amount of water for all your requirements. We’ll introduce you to the different types of water heaters available in the market and discuss their merits and demerits with you. This will help you make the right choice.
- Meticulous Installation – Once you’ve made your choice, we’ll source the hot water system from a reliable vendor and carry out the installation process. We’ll make sure you the hot water system is efficiently installed and there are no flaws like leaks anywhere.
You can also call us if you experience problems with your current hot water systems and require professional assistance. Our residential electrician Sydney will arrive at your location and assess the system carefully before they recommend repairs.
- Ceiling Fan Installation – The environment inside your home can become very muggy, still, and uncomfortably warm. One of the best ways to keep the environment pleasant and save some energy is to install a ceiling fan. These fans will keep the indoor air moving so it doesn’t feel stale. You will be able to keep the environment cool and comfortable without using the air conditioner or the HVAC.
Our experienced residential electrician will recommend a good ceiling fan for your requirements and install it efficiently in your home.
Why Hire Us for the Job?
- We’re a licensed, certified, and insured company with a team of well-trained electricians.
- Our company offers 24/7 emergency response and have a dedicated phone number you can call in the event of an emergency. Our customer service is always on hand to help you.
- We offer a wide range of electrical services ranging from small repairs to large installations so no job is too big or too small for us.
If you want to know more about our residential electrician Sydney and our services here at Express Electrical Group, don’t hesitate to call us at 0406 100 100 or contact us through our online contact form. If you have an emergency, we have a solution!