CALL NOW $0 CALL OUT FEE * T&C apply0406 100 100
Enquire below for a response within minutes
According to research, humans require a set amount of light and illumination to be physically and mentally healthy and happy. If the residential and commercial environment isn’t well lit of bright, we eventually feel the effects of it on our mind and body. At Express Electrical Group, we have experienced electricians who understand how lighting installation Sydney works and are familiar with all the products available in the market today. If you want efficient and reliable lighting, you don’t need to look elsewhere.
We offer a wide range of services to our customers so no matter what your lighting installation and repair requirements are, you can give us a call. Here’s a brief description of what you can expect from us:
Lighting Installation and Repairs
Most consider lighting installation and repairs to be a very easy DIY project but that’s not always the case. While you can replace a bulb easily enough, installing a light fixture or repairing it requires skill, experience, and technical knowledge. It’s never a good idea to mess with the electrical components without proper tools or training. Our experienced lighting electrician can handle all kinds of lighting installations and repairs easily.
- Installation – Lighting installation Sydney requires some planning beforehand. You need to decide whether you want to install task lighting, dispersed lighting, decorative lighting, or a dim night light. Most residential and commercial lighting installation systems require a combination of these. Our expert electrician will create a carefully thought-out plan for your property and make sure all corners of the space are well-.lit. Once you approve of the plan, our electrician will source all lighting bulbs and fixtures from reliable vendors and carry out the installation. They’re meticulous and professional in their installation so you won’t face any problems down the line.
- Repairs – If lighting fixtures are damaged or malfunctioning, it’s best to hire a professional to handle them. While you might not need a professional to replace a bulb, you will need one if the fixture is damaged or wiring is faulty. Our electrician will carefully examine the lighting and all components connected to it to determine the true cause of the problem because they provide a solution. You can rely on them to provide an unbiased and honest opinion.
Security Lighting – Installation and Repairs
Residential and commercial properties do require an efficient security system in order to keep intruders at bay. Most people will install CCTVs or intruder alarms on their property, but few consider security lighting. These systems are an active deterrent and will keep criminal elements away from your property. Criminals rely on darkness and lack of visibility to break into a property so they’re less likely to take a risk with yours if you have well-lit surroundings backing a good security system.
- Installation – Security lighting must be installed with careful planning. They need to be placed in a location that ensures the entire outdoor area is well-lit. They should also be difficult to access to ensure there’s no way for intruders to cut the wires and disable the lights. Our experienced electrician is very familiar with this system and knows how to install security lighting effectively. They’ll study your property to identify vulnerable areas that need to be illuminated. They’ll also purchase lighting equipment and fixtures from a trusted and reliable manufacturer so you won’t need to worry about the performance down the line.
- Repair – Security lights are usually installed outdoors and are exposed to the elements constantly. While they’re designed to withstand those elements, they’re not invulnerable. Eventually, they will need maintenance and repair. Our electrician can handle all the repairs and will make sure your security lights are always up and running when you need them.
LED Lighting – Installation and Repairs
LED lights are the latest in the lighting technology and are very efficient. Environmental groups and governments actively encourage people to change their old lighting systems to LED because these bulbs don’t just save energy, but are also good for the environment. LED stands for Light Emitting Diode and it provides bright and beautiful light. The technology has advanced considerably over the years and is now very versatile. While the initial investment might seem a little high, the long-term savings make modern LEDs worth it.
- Installation – We have carried out several LED installations in the past few years and understand how this lighting system works. We’re also familiar with the products available in the market and will only recommend lights and fixtures that work well in real life. Our experienced electrician will carefully consider your budget, requirements, and current wiring to determine what kind of products you need and how to install them. They’ll carry out the installation meticulously and ensure all fixtures work well before they consider their work complete.
- Repairs – If your LED system develops any problems, just give us a call. Our electrician will arrive at your location promptly and repair or replace the fixtures for better performance.
If you want to know more about our lighting installation Sydney and our services here at Express Electrical Group, don’t hesitate to call us at 0406 100 100 or contact us through our online contact form. If you have an emergency, we have a solution!