CALL NOW $0 CALL OUT FEE * T&C apply0406 100 100
Enquire below for a response within minutes
Commercial and industrial electrical systems are quite complex and aren’t similar in design with residential systems. While residential systems mostly support the lights, household appliances, and other such factors, commercial systems must support machinery, databases, servers, and computing systems, and the regular lighting and environment control networks. Commercial properties often receive the different voltage of electricity than regular residential properties. At the Express Electrical Group, we can handle different kinds of commercial electrical challenges.
We offer a wide range of commercial electrical repair and installation services. If you have a problem or need to install a new fixture in your property, just give us a call and explain your problem. Our customer service technician will determine the cause of the problem and send an electrician to assist you. Our services include:
Building Lighting Upgrades
Commercial properties must be well lit and comfortable to use for both the employees and the customers. These properties are required to live up to the building codes and provide a safe environment to everyone inside it. One of the first steps towards that safety is upgrading the lighting of older buildings. Here’s what we can do for you:
- Look at Your Current Lighting Situation – Older lighting systems aren’t just too dim to provide safe and healthy working conditions, but they’re also a financial burden. Most of these fixtures are inefficient and consume more electricity than they emit light. The older wiring can also leak electricity, which can cause problems in the long run and increase your monthly energy bills. Our electrician will carefully examine your current electrical system and determine how they can improve it.
- Report – The next step is to provide a thorough report and an honest evaluation of your current system. Our commercial electrician will point out all of the problem areas in your system and offer unbiased solutions. We have well-trained and professional electricians and they’ll offer advice based on their experience. They know which products will work efficiently in the commercial environment and offer the best value for money.
- LED, CFL, or Incandescent – LED is the latest is lighting technology and provides the best value for money, energy savings and performance. CFL is one step down while the incandescent is the poorest choice to make if you want to save energy and money. However, many business owners are hesitant to install LED because the upfront expense can be intimidating. Our electrician will help you choose the right option based on your budget and requirements.
- Installation Plan – A commercial property must have a good combination of the task or focus lighting and dispersed or ambient lighting. Task lighting is usually installed over workstations and areas where employees and customers need clear visibility. The ambient or dispersed lighting isn’t as harsh or bright. It ensures the environment is well-lit and illuminated. Our electrician will come up with a plan to create the perfect balance between the two and ensure your property doesn’t experience any lighting problems down the line.
- Electrical Components – We’ve been a part of this industry for several years now so we’re familiar with different brands and products available in the market. We’re also familiar with different distributors so we’ll make sure all electrical features are procured through a reliable source and are known to perform well.
- Installation – Once we have all the components in place, we’ll begin the installation process. We understand that businesses need to be open and functional during work hours, which is why we make it a point to complete the job quickly without compromising the quality.
A commercial property’s electrical system endures a considerable amount of wear and tear. The environment in these properties is often hot, dusty, and careless. That’s why you need regular maintenance. Our electrician will do a thorough assessment of your electrical system and look for signs of frayed wires, malfunctioning switchboards, and other such problems.
They’ll replace all malfunctioning fixtures because they can become hazardous and make sure the building can pass yearly inspections without issues. We offer maintenance plans at an affordable rate so you don’t need to worry about too much-added expense. All you need to do is call us and schedule the maintenance at your convenience.
They’ll replace damaged bulbs, look at the switchboard and PowerPoints, and check the system’s general health and provide you with a comprehensive report. This will help you avoid any unpleasant surprises down the line.
Why Hire Us for the Job?
- We have over 12 years of experience in this industry so understand commercial electrical systems well.
- Our company is licensed, certified, and insured so you don’t need to worry about mistakes or poor installations.
- We offer 24/7 emergency response so all you need to do is call us and explain your problem. Our technician will be at your property in a short period of time, ready to help.
If you want to know more about our commercial electrician and our services here at Express Electrical Group, don’t hesitate to call us at 0406 100 100 or contact us through our online contact form. If you have an emergency, we have a solution!