CALL NOW $0 CALL OUT FEE * T&C apply0406 100 100
Enquire below for a response within minutes
Are you looking to enhance the security levels of your home or commercial building? We at Express Electrical Group are one of the leading companies in this space and can provide you with excellent CCTV security systems installations. We have highly qualified and experienced experts on board that will work closely with you to determine the security needs of your property. We can help design, upgrade as well as install new CCTV camera systems and provide intercom installation services too.
Today, with easy access to the internet and DIY guides and tutorials, it can be quite tempting to handle the installation of CCTV and intercom systems yourself. But the fact is that when you get a certified professional to install these systems, it makes your insurance claims easier, while also ensuring that your property’s security is handled by experienced professionals.
Give yourself peace of mind, by calling us today for all your security camera installation requirements. Not only will we design and install the system, but are here to help upgrade, service as well as maintain these systems. One of the most effective ways of increasing the security of your commercial and residential property is to get a well-planned CCTV camera network installed.
These devices would help you monitor all the areas of your property and its immediate surroundings to significantly reduce the chances of break-ins. burglaries and vandalism. We at Express Electrical Group firmly believe that a well-planned CCTV grid offers numerous benefits and is a smart investment.
CCTV Cameras – The Benefits
Today, most commercial and many residential properties have CCTV camera and intercom installations and there are a number of benefits to getting these installations done:
- Deterrents to Criminals – CCTV cameras become an excellent deterrent for criminals. When they spot cameras on a property, they know they are under scrutiny and this often makes them back away. Most burglars and thieves are deterred by the mere presence of CCTV cameras on your property.
- Indoor Cameras– Business owners often use CCTV cameras for more than basic security. In many cases, these cameras are used in the indoor areas of the office and workshop spaces to keep track of employees; these visuals help them spot mistakes and inconsistencies made by their employees and resolve these on time.
- Evidence-These cameras become an evidence-gathering tool in case a crime is committed on your property. It’s also a good way to identify whether any employees have committed thefts or are indulging in any other malpractice.
No matter which way you look at it, CCTV cameras are a great way of improving the security of your property.
Standard Residential and Commercial CCTV Fit Outs
- Central alarm systems with remote control arm &disarm functions
- Video intercom wiring and installation
- CCTV surveillance systems installation
- Smoke alarm integration.
CCTV Systems will be Positioned in Common Areas such as:
- All the large living areas including the front living room, middle hallway, and back kitchen (in the case of a residence). All entry points, backyard, and front yard as well as swimming pool areas.
- On commercial properties, we would position CCTVs in areas such as entrance ways, parking lots, porches, terraces, all entry and exit points (including loading docks and service entryways); reception and office spaces, pantry areas, stairwells and elevators, all production and work-floor areas as well as common lounge and entertainment and relaxation zones etc.
- External CCTV cameras to view the entire residential perimeter
- A video intercom can also be integrated with your main gate control access as the intercom system
- All the control boxes of these systems will be out of sight and their placement will be known only to you or anyone that manages your property
Basic CCTV System Requirements
While there are a number of different systems, makes and models, as well as specifications etc., some of the standard CCTV requirements, are:
- Full HD- IP surveillance systems
- Minimum 8-megapixels camera quality
- Video intercom integration
- Smoke alarm integration
- Alarm system with an alert function
- Panic button
- Integration of access control with alarm and video intercom
There are a number of different CCTV brands in the market and some of the biggest names include Bosch, Panasonic, Hikvision, ZNV, Dahua, and Samsung. Our experts will discuss all your requirements in detail and provide you all the information you need about these different systems and what their pros and cons are. This helps you make a more well-informed choice. We would need your homes or commercial property’s floor plan or even the photos of the premises will do; and plans of suspended ceilings and ducts as well as manholes on your property.
Why Choose Us?
- We custom-design all CCTV and intercom solutions to ensure they’re right for your particular situation
- We are a fully-accredited company with all the necessary licenses.
- All our security installation technicians have valid police clearances
- All CCTV devices and components come with warranties
- We have vast experience protecting both residences and businesses
- We’ll custom design a CCTV and intercom system to suit your specific needs and budget
- We handle new system installations, upgrades, and replacements of existing systems.
If you want to know more about our residential and commercial CCTV and intercom installation services here at Express Electrical Group, don’t hesitate to call us at 0406 100 100 or contact us through our online contact form.